[TR] TRA2014 National Meet

Chuck triumph.driver at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 15:33:09 MST 2014

Miami Valley Triumphs Announces the Triumph Register of America 2014
National Meeting at Deer Creek State Park Lodge, Mt Sterling, Ohio.

Miami Valley Triumphs would like to welcome you to the Triumph Register of
America 2014 National Meeting at Deer Creek State Park Lodge, Mt Sterling,
Ohio.  Deer Creek State park is nestled in the rolling plain between
Columbus and Cincinnati and boasts good roads, a modern lodge with 110
rooms, and plenty of amenities including a BIG parking lot, indoor and
outdoor pools, and a choice of room types.  We have helped host TRA National
Meetings before in Ohio State Parks, including Hueston Woods and Burr Oak,
and are looking forward to another great meet next year.

We are planning all the usual activities (car show, auction, workshops,
funkhana, etc.), but because of the good road network in this part of Ohio
we are planning on numerous tours and rallies along with an Early Morning
Run (up at the crack of dawn to drive to breakfast as a group) and new this
year  a Brunch run for those who enjoy their sleep! Historic towns such as
Chillicothe are within driving distance along with many quaint shops and
other attractions  all beckoning you to stop by  so wont you join us?

We have set up a website with more information, such agenda, events
description, and links to sites and activities in the area, as well as
on-line registration at:

http://www.miamivalleytriumphs.org/tra2014

The Triumph Register of America is focused on the Triumph TR2, TR3, TR3A,
TR3B, TR4, and TR4A sports cars models.  We are dedicated to preserving the
Marque and you can learn more at:

http://www.triumphregister.com/

Once a year TRA has a National Meeting, which includes a car show (both
judged and popular vote), many rolling and stationary events, workshops, and
an auction.  As mentioned above, in 2014 we will be holding it at Deer Creek
State Park, Mt Sterling, Ohio.  Deer Creek is nestled in the rolling plain
between Columbus and Cincinnati, Ohio and boasts a large lake, good roads,
golf course, hiking, boating, and a modern lodge with 110 rooms with plenty
of amenities including ample parking for cars and trailers, indoor and
outdoor pools, and a choice of room types including cottages.  Deer Creeks
website is:

http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/parks/deercrk/tabid/725/Default.aspx

You do have to be a TRA member to participate in the meeting, but membership
is only $25/year and is open to anyone professing an interest in early
Triumph sports cars.  Although the judged part of the car show (Concourse)
is only open to TR2 through 4A sports cars, the Participants Choice car
show will be open to any Triumph automobile and will have classes for every
Triumph model.

Miami Valley Triumphs has helped host numerous TRA National Meetings
including ones at other Ohio State Parks, and we are looking forward to a
great meet again next year.  So give our website a click and browse what we
know will be a great event!   See you there, and if you have any questions
give me a ring or shoot me an email!

Bruce Clough --TRA 2014 Meeting Chair -- bclough at woh.rr.com  937.238.4962 or
Chuck White -- TRA 2014 Meeting Co-Chair -- triumph.driver at gmail.com
937.372.6631