[TR] Tr3a. Where does this wire go?

eoot at citlink.net eoot at citlink.net
Sat Jan 25 09:38:08 MST 2014

Harness is from moss. I think I'm clear now.  As my wiper motor has power
directly to it, then the pigtail is ignored. Earlier version put power to the
switch via the pigtail from the petrol gauge.   My motor has black/green to
switch, a ground, as well as switch to ground. I'm guessing this allows the
wipers to park.

Sent from my iPad

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/joseph.burlein@cfl.rr.com