[TR] brad penn oil

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Mon Jan 20 08:55:47 MST 2014

Tony,

Check with some of the engine rebuild shops and racing parts stores
locally. A couple here in Denver sell Brad Penn products and Redline
products.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine and dinghy car for RV)
70 Spitfire MK III (parts car, FE engine donated to race car)
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)