[TR] brad penn oil

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sun Jan 19 21:52:05 MST 2014

Have you tried: http://locator.penngrade1.com/

Carl
1960 Triumph TR3A - TS81802LO
http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/
Tampa, FL

-----Original Message-----
From: triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Anthony Cascio
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2014 11:54 PM
To: triumphs-request at autox.team.net car discussion
Subject: [TR] brad penn oil

Ok folks I know this has been discussed a hundred times, but PLEASE tell me
again.
What brand oil can I use that is similar to the Brad Penn oil, I am about
fed up with paying the shipping every time I need to change the oil in my
car, it's not necessarily the price it's the bloody shipping costs!
There must be something I can get at a local auto parts store that has the
additive that the Brad Penn oil has, or at least something that I can use
that can be added to the sump when I need to top up.
Thanks

Tony Cascio
58 TR3A
TS27093L