[TR] Dash Painting/P.Coating

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Mon Jan 13 08:36:22 MST 2014

Yes, it does look good.  We have a local shop that specializes in some sort
of film that they apply and then seal heavily that provide a wide variety of
designs, I thought of doing small union jacks.  He has done a dash with the
carbon fibre look and it does look very real.

Thanks to all for the great suggestions, I am sure everyone got some good
ideas for the future.  At this point I am going to go with an aluminium
replacement for the wood cover and have the whole thing powder coated to
match the body color.

Transport is coming this morning to take Tarbaby to a land far away, sad and
sweet all at the same time.  I am trying to Keep Calm, but I will Carry On!

All the best,
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Keep Calm and Carry On"