[TR] TR6 Interior

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Mon Jan 6 20:23:11 MST 2014

 Robert,

I am not sure why TRF told you that.  I can advise that I purchased the New Tan to match my existing interior, and I was surprised how dark the original had gotten over 30+ years.

Would be glad to send some pictures if you would like.  I would also recommend that if you are not planning on doing the seats yourself, make sure to get some good references or send them to the guy TRF recommends up near them.

I wish I had, the way the seats were done originally marked one local British car shop off my list for life, and I had to get an interior person to correct them as best as possible.  Glue was used were glue should not have been used.  Its a long story.

Not all restoration shops are created equal.

Craig
72 TR6