[TR] Dash Painting/P.Coating

Pete Ryner pryner at verizon.net
Thu Jan 9 09:35:17 MST 2014

My TR is mostly original but I took some liberties and changed my dash and
glove box cover to wood veneer.  Using veneer I was able to keep the dash
center metal back so it would still provide the ground for the electrical.
I use pour over poly that is much like the AH 3000 dash.  Matched both with
a piece of bird eye maple which I think gives it a touch of class but can
still be easily returned to original if necessary.  I never did like the
vinyl covered wood.
I can send you a picture if you want.
Pete