[TR] TR6 Rockershaft

Dean Tetterton tr3a58 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 9 18:57:33 MST 2014

Peter
         A lot of new shafts come with plugs in them. If not get some new
one's
and install them. Without them you will loose all the oil out the ends and
not
lube the shaft.

          Take everything off the old shaft and lay them out in order. Check
and
see if the rocker arm bushings are worn and replace them as needed.

Dean

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/tr3a58@verizon.net