[TR] Steering Rack

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Tue Jan 7 08:15:59 MST 2014

Hi James,
I recently went though this on my TR4A and I ended up having to shift the
rack all the way to the left (driver side). The reason being that the lower
sterring coupler was rubbing against the metal down tube in the cooling
system. You might want to check that on yours too. I had mine all together
when I noticed the radiator hose was moving when I turned the steering
wheel.
Dave Connitt
'67 TR4A IRS