[TR] TR6 lifters

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sun Jan 5 11:43:26 MST 2014

No way that I am aware of.  I just pulled the head on my 250 to get lifters
out.

The shop which built my TR250 (under 1000 miles ago) didn't bend the tabs
over the two bolts which hold the cam sprocket in place:  one came loose and
then the other sheared off, causing the sprocket to come off, taking with it
the nub at the end of the cam.  So a new cam is in order.  A silly little
thing like a tab ends up costing a lot of money and time........

Andrew Uprichard