[TR] TR3 Coil Mount Oil Leak

Dave Massey dave1massey at cs.com
Sat Jan 4 07:02:12 MST 2014

A quick look at McMaster Carr showed no shouldered studs but your could use
some threaded studs with a nut run up halfway and secured with Locktite.  Then
use an small O-ring between the block and the nut.

Or you could just Locktite a couple of studs in the holes.  The Locktite will
seal the threads and stop the leak.

Dave Massey