[TR] TR4 Tach

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Wed Jan 1 17:13:58 MST 2014

This might be the time to have a first-rate instrument shop like APT put in electronic guts.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier at comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier