[TR] Motorcycle Oil

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun Feb 23 12:38:06 MST 2014

Good advice, and yes Randall you are right, from what I have read some of
the main differences in the motorcycle oil and auto oil is more "slippery
agents" in auto oil to help with MPG, but they also make a wet clutch on a
motorcycle more likely to slip.

I am sure I can delay my oil change until spring driving season starts, and
if I want to be cheap wait for a sale on VR1, I did find VR1 with a "rebate"
on one of the FLAPS websites, the rebate turned out to be a NASCAR baseball
cap.

I did run Brad Penn for the initial break in, thanks for the input, will
shelve it on the ever growing "crazy idea" file in my mind.   I don't think
my engine would blow up if I put the motorcycle oil in, but why risk it?

Greg Lemon