[TR] TR250 emergency flashers update - fixed

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Feb 23 08:58:47 MST 2014

There's an old saying: The difference between a mechanical problem and
an electrical problem is the mechanical problem takes a minute to find
and an hour to fix whereas an electrical problem takes an hour to find
an a minute to fix.

The software corollary adds that a software bug takes a week to find
and a second to fix!

Glad you got it fixed.

Dave