[TR] TR6 woes Part 1

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Feb 22 07:50:39 MST 2014

I was looking at an e-type to restore earlier this year, XKs Unlimited sent
me a huge fancy catalog for free.

So thanks Peter, actually I guess I should thank you twice, first for paying
for my catalog, and second for letting me know not to deal with XKs
Unlimited if I do ever get an E.

Greg Lemon
TR250