[TR] need 1978 Spitfire crankshaft pulley

STEVE STERN MACHINEMD at MSN.COM
Sat Feb 15 15:08:27 MST 2014

  Hey Guys,

  So after letting her sit for the 9 years since I got my TR6, I decided to
pull my 1978 Spitfire out of her long winter nap and make her roadable. And
where I'm now under-employed/semi retired I've got the time. With the body
work done and waiting for the final paint my winter project is rebuilding the
engine. Other than the usual machine shop work I find that I need a crankshaft
pulley cuz of a chip out of mine. Anyone out there got one from an engine
parted out. Only have an auxiliary rocker feed line or 7 1.75:1 Jim Swarthout
roller rockers or a couple dead presidents to trade.

  Thanks, Steve