[TR] TR 3 (and other) dizzy

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Fri Feb 7 19:36:47 MST 2014

I've sent several there, and just got one back today.  gorgeous!  and he
will put in a pertronix, new cap, rotor, whatever you need.  and he knows
his stuff.  this one I just got back was for a spitfire with a weber.  In my
instructions when I sent it in, I told him to remove the vacuum unit.  he
called me, explained that a vacuum unit on a weber makes a big difference,
and recommended I keep it.  how is that for service???

I will also say that I sent him one to rebuild a few years ago, and to add a
pertronix.  I could absolutely tell the difference when I got it back.