[TR] Exhaust systems

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 3 08:35:55 MST 2014

John,

I have to 2nd the Bell choice. I have Bells on all 3 of my Triumphs. My
3 and  4 has the 2 muffler system but all systems are SS from the
manifold down. The fit is perfect. They tend to go a bit more than the
SS from Moss or TRF but they look and sound great.

I have the Sport system on my 6 and what a sound. I am sure your dual
setup on your 4A would sound just great.

The US supplier is: http://www.engelimports.com/

Give them a call for price.

Bob

Am thinking about the exhaust system for my TR4A IRS. The original was
the
dual muffler system. The no-brainer solution would seem to be the dual
muffler system, either steel or stainless, similar to those sold by
Moss. Am
not looking for any great revelation here, just first hand opinions on
standard or "different" systems. Comments will be appreciated.

John DeLuca