[TR] TR250 Wiper Switch

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Wed Dec 31 06:41:37 MST 2014

I found the old switch, "clear hooters" brand instead of Lucas if I recall
correctly, don't have time to take, upload and post a pic, but it has two
metal tensioners or friction slides on the top and bottom of the inner  body
of the switch.  It looks like it should in fact push right out, if you have
access to the back a small screwdriver in the top and or bottom of the
rectangular hole it fits in might help.  Can't guarantee that the outside
perimeter of the switch isn't stick to the veneer on the dash, would proceed
with caution.  As an aside I have a reproduction switch, and the problem
with those isn't getting them out, it is keeping them in, the practically
fall out on their own.

Good Luck and "Brrrrrr"

Greg Lemon