[TR] I need HELP on finding a link

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 00:29:54 MST 2014

Happy Holidays List!I'm looking for Chris S. or Randall Young to send me the link to: "Cosmo's TR4/A E-mail Repair Manual". I lost the link & I was told by Blake D., that it was on the VTR web site, but I'm not good at doing searches.
So, if ANYONE can send me this info. I would greatly appreciate it.TIA,-Cosmo KramerBTW- I haven't been reading the TRIUMPH Digest much, but I can see a lot of familiar names, & a lot of changes from when I first got on it back in '96.Happy holidays to you all!