[TR] Merry Christmas to all

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 10:58:36 MST 2014

*A Merry Christmas to everyone*

And my hopes for a successful, healthy and happy year ahead.

I wasn't able to visit my sister and her family for Christmas this year
so am spending it at home watching a light snowfall in the forest as I
gaze up from the computer.

Yesterday I baked a homemade pumpkin pie then bundled up for an evening
drive in the Triumph TR3 to look at Christmas lights.

This morning after presents it looks like the day will be spent mostly
watching my small collection of Christmas movies while sipping tea I got
for Christmas and munching some pumpkin pie before dinner.

Though I am harboring thoughts of loading my Irish Wolfhound into the
back of my Land Rover Dormobile and breaking the snow on a few close by
trails through the woods.

The day will be what the day will be but on this day I am thinking of
all my friends that I have made around the world and wish you the very
best of Christmas days and fully functional vehicles that do not leak
oil or Lucas smoke.

TeriAnn