[TR] Fw: Restored TR3 For Sale

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Sun Dec 21 06:28:01 MST 2014

     The car is located in Tehachapi, California which is about 2 and a half hours north of Los Angeles.

     -Bill Brewer

On Saturday, December 20, 2014 7:35 AM, William Brewer <wsb1960tr3a at att.net> wrote:

     I am helping my neighbor sell her deceased husband's car. This BRG 1961 Triumph TR3 used to be one of mine. It was restored by a retired engineer and he did a ground up restoration on it over a three year period and has only driven it 4,000 miles since. It has several upgrades to make it more
drivable like rack & pinion steering, GM alternator, Electric
cooling fan, Moss leather interior, Dayton stainless steel wire wheels
and an updated wiring harness. The car has a $6,000 paint job on it and
it looks, runs and drives great.

     His widow wants $20,000 for it. While this is a lot of money, this is a really good car. It started out pretty rust free and even has the
original floors in it.
     I have all sorts of jpegs if you want me to send them

https://www.flickr.com/photos/39699927@N08/15876551780/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/39699927@N08/15876540060/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/39699927@N08/15877746809/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/39699927@N08/15444183023/