[TR] 10 spline diameters?

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Fri Dec 19 19:45:33 MST 2014

 Mark, that sounds right to me. There is confusion stemming from the fact
that, for example, the early 2000 sedan gearboxes were basically TR4 units but
with a Vitesse (or Vitesse-like?) input shaft, which was smaller than that of
the TR. But GT6s and 2000s shared the same clutch bits, so....

--Andy Mace
Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6
(Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us