[TR] TR6 body shell

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Thu Dec 18 08:17:52 MST 2014

Hi List. Sorry to "bomb the list" but wanted to get this out to you. We
just brought in a very nice '72 TR6 body shell. Good floors, battery
tray, trunk floor, front inner fenders, etc. are all very solid.  Outer
fenders are decent and useable as are front and rear valences.  No
doors, seats, deck lid or hood.  Detailed pictures available.  Also
available, separately, is a very presentable frame.  There is no title.
We have seen many restoration projects that were done with no where near
this good a platform.  Thanks for your time. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022