[TR] Summer 2015

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 16:53:20 MST 2014

I have not done either of these but both have appeal:

The Glenwood Rally
<http://www.rockymountaintr.org/events/2014/6/13/glenwood-rally-with-the-mg-club>

The Colorado Conclave
<http://www.thecoloradoconclave.com/pages/conclave.htm>

Second link is for the 2014 edition -- may have to search some for next
year's info.

Geo