[TR] TR4A Steering shaft

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Tue Dec 9 17:57:51 MST 2014

I tried the the dual metal u-joints solution on my TR250, the lower U joint
I bought to put on the upper shaft of the car to replace the rubber one did
not have the right fittings to attach, I am usually pretty good with
figuring out mechanical problems that you can visualize, maybe I missed
something, but I decided I couldn't make it work without swapping out
steering shafts, I am missing something? or Maybe the 250 is different.

Greg Lemon