[TR] TR4A steering shaft

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 14:41:22 MST 2014

I'm guessing it is the ground for the horn (hah hah).

In addition to there being one at each donut there is also a braided ground
cable that goes from the rack to the frame - to complete that circuit.
Mine attaches under the bolt that is also the one removed to fit a Zerk to
the rack for lubing.

The donuts on mine are original and look perfect so perhaps you also have
the long-lived original stuff.

Also - in case it is missing on yours - the nuts/bolts that pass thru the
donuts were originally safety-wired.

Geo