[TR] TR4A steering shaft

Creig Houghtaling creig555 at live.com
Mon Dec 8 13:38:59 MST 2014

After 5 people tell me it is the ground for the horn, I would bet it is the
ground for the horn.  ;-)  I think I will put the wire links on.  I might put
clean new ones on so it looks better.  Thanks EVERYONE.

Yes, I did check the rubber joints out carefully.  They must have been
replaced within the past several years, because neither one of them have even
an initiation of a crack or any sign of weathering.

Thanks again!!!