[TR] TR4A steering shaft

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at TR6.Danielsonfamily.org
Mon Dec 8 13:25:56 MST 2014

If it's the same as a TR6, you need it for the horn ground.  Look the rubber
couplings over carefully as they're probably split.

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/
1975 Mimosa TR6
CF38503U
TBI, 5 Speed, LSD, CVJs

-----Original Message-----
From: Creig Houghtaling
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2014 2:54 PM
To: Triumph List
Subject: [TR] TR4A steering shaft

I'm working on a TR4A steering shaft.  As I took it apart, it had ground
wires
linking each section of shaft across each rubber joint.  I don't see the
purpose in these wires and am considering not using them upon reassembly.
Does anybody have a reason why I should keep the ground wire links between
each section of shaft?
Creig Houghtaling 314-401-7817
St. Louis Triumph Owners Association

** triumphs at autox.team.net **