[TR] [6pack] TR6 Hardtop value

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Mon Dec 1 14:59:41 MST 2014

I may have started this chain by asking about hardtop values.  I was asked
to help price parts for a huge Estate sale here in Michigan.  A WW2 vet
could no longer manage in his house and so his lifelong collection is being
sold later this week.  Lots and lots of Triumph stuff.  The sale is
advertised on the Detroit Craigslist page.

I spent all afternoon there and the most impressive collection was a room
full of new TR6 parts.  The TR6 hardtop did not have glass or mounting
hardware and I suggested a price of $400.

Andrew Uprichard
Sadly without a 6-cylinder right now...