[TR] TR4 Engine won't restart when hot

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sun Aug 31 13:54:55 MDT 2014

By your comment about the gas I presume you are seeing wet plugs after a short
session of no-start cranking.   Have you leaned out the carbs a couple of
flats as a time and rechecked your plug color?

If you are satisfied with the fuel side, try replacing the ignition parts from
the tune up with the old ones you know to be good.  I would start with the
condenser.  You don't mention the coil, the heat problem could be there. You
could relocate it, insulate it , or replace it to see if it resolves you
issue.

Sent from mobile Bill