[TR] TR4A Air Duct Mounting

Brian Thomas thomasb at queensu.ca
Sun Aug 31 09:04:20 MDT 2014

Thanks Jerry for the comment.

The V shape certainly appears to be factory.  I've only had the car for 25
years and can't comment on any accidents before my time.

I did hit a deer about 4 years ago and while the hood was displaced rearwards,
the grill and bumper escaped any damage.  Besides, I had installed a cardboard
duct before then and had the same problem.

I find it interesting that Richard offers a different product for the TR250.
>From the pictures it appears the 250 doesn't have the overflow bottle cut-out
- maybe the top piece is also different?

... and no, I haven't looked at a TR250 yet - perhaps a 250 list member can
comment?

Brian