[TR] You know you are REALLY done with your restoration when...

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Wed Aug 27 18:31:35 MDT 2014

 I am at the point myself that I have a hard time spending the $100 credit for having the TRF membership.

While my wife was happy,at Christmas we wished we had more shipping boxes.

My joke is that I had my mid-life crisis and bought the TR because my wife said I could not have a mistress. 10 years later, she wishes I had the mistress because it would have been cheaper and I would not be bugging her about sex all the time. Always gets people to laugh.

Craig
72 TR6