[TR] Starter solenoid mounting location on a TR4

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 09:15:09 MDT 2014

It is my understanding that originally the TR4 solenoid was mounted about
where you describe and then (at some point) was moved up out of there
because of possible effects of heat.

here's a pic of the solenoid in that spot:  http://goo.gl/Su3udD

I have experienced no problems with having it in that location.

I do not know the change point offhand.

Geo