[TR] TR6 transmission

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Wed Aug 20 14:00:42 MDT 2014

I will interject a small comment here.

my daughter's 350Z occasionally (as in once or twice every couple of hours
of driving) would simply refuse to go into gear.  work with it a minute or
two, and then it would work just fine.  also, very intermittantly, the
clutch pedal would not come back up.

she researched it, and found it was likely in the hydraulics.  we took it to
a mechanic, and he also said it sounded like an issue with the master clutch
cylinder.  he of course could not get it to misbehave.   I had him replace
the slave at the same time, and the problem has gone away.  maybe that's
just a nissan, or maybe its relevant, I don't know.