[TR] Prepare for a change?

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 05:39:15 MDT 2014

I'm as much a Scot as the next fellow, and a big fan of independence,
but...  It seems to me that to be historically accurate, we need to
fly the flag that was in place when our cars were built,  Thus, I
won't have to change the fender decals on my TR6.

On second thought, perhaps we should have another uisge and discuss it further?

Jeff Scarbrough - but my mother was a Gordon
Corrosion Acres, Ga.