[TR] tires for TR8's

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Sun Aug 17 15:33:23 MDT 2014

I am running 15" TR8 wheels on my Honda powered Spit.  They are Panasport 6"
wide and I have Kumho 205/50-R15 tires which are very close in circumference
to the 70 series 13" tires that were on the car.  That would keep the speedo
very close to accuracy.

I made that change because there is a dwindling supply of 13" performance
tires, since that size is currently only supplied on cheap econo-boxes.

Joe