[TR] Not TR - MGB

Jonas Payne jpaynepbr at cox.net
Fri Aug 15 18:47:30 MDT 2014

Don,

Good point, but the fact that it cuts out instantly and the fact that if it's
jacked up at the front, the fuel pump is still pumping just fine.

Loose wires are "plumb bobs" they very much care about inclination if they are
shorting against something.  I have no idea what is happening inside the black
boxes - are they sensitive to gravity when they are failing?

Fuel starvation is generally accompanied by some sort of coughing or
sputtering or lack of power, not instantaneous death.

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting Services, LLC
702.882.6711