[TR] Tranny install question

James Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 18:30:43 MDT 2014

Thanks Tony and all who responded.  I was missing the dowels so just did a
quick order with 2 day shipping (ouch).  This list is one of the reasons I
have stayed in the Triumph brand and have not swayed to another sports car
brand.  You all are great.  Getting close to firing up the spare tired motor
to get my TR6 to the VTR!  We need to make this one of the biggest ever for
attendance!  We can do this.  The Florida gang is coming!
Jim Henningsen
Ocala, FL