[TR] ColorBond and Surrey Top on TR250

Jeffrey Gayton jtgayton at icloud.com
Thu Aug 7 17:46:36 MDT 2014

Thanks to everyone who replied to my question about ColorBond. Looks like it
or a similar product by SEM is worth a try.

yesterday and there are several pictures of surrey tops fitted to TR250s. They
were apparently even available on TR6s.

As for price, I was following them rather closely on eBay until I actually
found one attached to a car I could afford :).  One sold for $4000 in May. One
failed to sell for $4,250 in June. I'm pretty sure two went for over $5000 in
the early spring. I bid on one but lost, and some part of me thinks it went
for over $6000.

-- Jeff