[TR] V8 TR3 Project Update

Wayne Brazinski wbrazinski at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 08:41:54 MDT 2014

Everyone,THANKS for your nice comments on the V8 TR3, I really appreciate it.
Ironically my greatest critic was my Dad who thinks I should have done a
better job recording the exhaust noise and I should have found more windy
roads and the video was too long!  Other than that he was happy.
I'm offering to loan him out to anyone who needs an 83 year old Dad - minimum
loan time is 1 month, and you have to feed and house him!
Wayne