[TR] totally off topic well, sort of

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sat Aug 2 12:01:09 MDT 2014

Grr.  Let my try that again copy / pasting
through notepad to avoid any extra formatting...

Go-pro.  Does exactly what you're describing,
many mounting options, not horribly expensive.

One of my coworkers made this video on a day trip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22mjF222qv0
How it was made
About 1600 pictures
4 video recordings
2 GoPro cameras (1 mounted inside the Mini, 1
mounted to the outside of the Mini)

Tony Drews