[TR] VTR @ Dobson

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 30 06:01:27 MDT 2014

Marty,

I wont be attending but I am going to start growing my own Hops this
Spring in hopes of starting my own home brewing this Fall.

My son-in-law did it last year and harvested enough for one batch of
Pale Ale.

I am hoping to do a little better with my longer growing season. He
lives in Tahoe.

Almost time to get the roots in the ground.

My first brew will be a English style Bitter.

Bob