[TR] Stag Heater Issues

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 15:17:34 MDT 2014

I got the heater out as the controls are stuck frozen and the blower fan
doesn't work. Through the vent opening, I managed to get the motor to
rotate by hand, but a feel some resistance. If I put the whole lot apart,
will I be able to lubricate the motor bearing? Will I be able to get the
fans off the motor shaft easily?

Is there anything to watch out for while I take the whole thing apart?
I see on some of the flaps there are special serrated washers. I'm assuming
these can easily be replace.
With regard to the value, does this come apart?  I'm assuming it's
basically a shut off value. Is this correct.

Sujit