[TR] Kastner Cup 2015 Eagles Canyon. MAY.

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Thu Apr 17 13:00:46 MDT 2014

Bill Beecher et.al.

Please come to Eagles Canyon and join the Friends of Triumph in the paddock.

Kas and Peg will be at the Hampton Inn, as this is our host hotel.

We have a limited number of posters available that feature the Kastner Cup.

There will be some interesting people that are coming from far and near
hanging out in our paddock.

There are some club activities planned, but I don't have the details......

See you there......

For you east coast guys, we are deep into the planning for the Kastner Cup at
Summit Point in May of 2015. That's the Jefferson 500 and a great destination
location near DC.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street