[TR] Engineer type question

Philip Ethier pethier7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 18:25:59 MDT 2014

I think the idea of a pusher fan shading the rad is a bit overblown.
 Without and later with a pusher fan, my TR4 never overheated as long as
the car was moving.  If the car was stopped for any period of time, it
would overheat, so I put in a pusher with a high-current switch under the
dash.  As if the car was stopped in a traffic jam or cruising with the
street-rod crowd, a flick of the switch would keep it properly cooled.

--
Phil Ethier
pethier at comcast.net still works