[TR] Aluminum Head Plug

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Thu Apr 3 09:36:05 MDT 2014

Try the "Right Stuff". I've used it to seal timing covers from the
outside when I didn't have time to pull everything and the infamous
leak at the bottom was too much.

It will seal just about anything but is a bear to get off of parts or
pull parts back apart.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine and dinghy car for RV)
70 Spitfire MK III (parts car, FE engine donated to race car)
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)