[TR] TR6: Kidney pad rear bracket

Bob 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Sep 30 06:34:12 MDT 2013

Jeff....... there's actually three brackets for the KPs: front @ dash
support, middle-ish between the KPs and rear on tranny tunnel by firewall.
Judging by your description I think you're talking about the middle one
shown by the blue arrow in the picture at the link below. The rear brackets
are exactly the same. To answer your question about the uneven length.... no
idea  :-) I have it installed per the picture and it holds everything in
place.

http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/ForumImages/KPBrackets.jpg

Bob

Bob Danielson