[TR] TR3 harmonic Balancer

Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley triosan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 10:52:26 MDT 2013

I sure recommend converting if you are racing or doing high revs.  With my
stock [nitrited] crank, an ATI damper,a lightweight flywheel,forged rods
and pistons and good balancing I am consistantly able to turn 7000 RPM in
the TR6.  Had heating issues after failing to install my radiator shield
for one race series which led to the need for a tear down.  The crank and
all the journals looked great after 10 race weekends on that engine.