[TR] Getting close on the TR4A

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 17:56:01 MDT 2013

Dave -

I always drill a little hole in the thermostat (some come that way) just to
be sure the system fills well.  But having said that, from your description
I would be more suspicious of the radiator cap than the thermostat.

More car parts places (even chains) have a loaner tester for the radiator
cap.

Geo